Vacancies - 1
JOB ID - DM171101
We are currently seeking experienced corporate trainers/ Managers to join our growing team. Candidates having enriched experience and who are passionate about training and loves to travel meeting new people are the ones we are looking for. In this position, you will have to prospect leads, close leads and deliver high class trainings to the corporate clients for their training needs and also manage the effective implementation of training events and special projects. You will oversee, design, develop, coordinate, and run both large- and small-scale training programs.
- Select the ideal training methods or activities for a particular purpose and audience (online, role playing, mentoring, on the job training, professional development classes, etc.)
- Support Business Development by prospecting leads and help closing them
- Market and promote training programs in a compelling way that provides all necessary information
- Conduct regular, client’s needs assessments, identifying skills or knowledge gaps that need addressing
- Utilize training best practices and education principles
- Analyze and incorporate new training methods and techniques
- Develop and prepare educational/training aids and materials, as needed
- Evaluate effectiveness of training courses and provide summary reports to management, determining impact of training on employee skills and corporate goals
- Collaborate with and connect stakeholders and liaise with various experts regarding instruction and training planning
- Maintain a database of curriculum, materials, and personnel training records
- Organize and conduct train-the-trainer sessions for in-house experts/trainers
- Oversee and maintain in-house training facilities and necessary training equipment
- Maintaining cordial relation with the clients and principal companies, doing timely compliances
Desired Candidate Profile
Experience: Minimum 6 Years of Significant work as a trainer, coach, or training facilitator, preferably in a large corporate environment
- Educational Qualification : Graduate/ post graduate degree in training, HR, education, management or other related field
- Knowledge and successful implementation of instructional design theory
- Familiar with both traditional and modern job training methods, trends and techniques
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office proficiency; familiarity with web delivery tools
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Exceptional organizational skills, including the ability to handle multiple assignments and prioritize work.
Vacancies - 3
JOB ID - DM171102
Associate Domain Managers to provide operational support covering the areas of core business operations, management, marketing, strategy and sales. The ideal candidate will be a strong operations generalist who combines a passion for providing good people management structures with an affinity for systems and processes, and who is happy to carry out regular routine administrative tasks as well as thinking creatively about solutions. The ideal candidate will excel at building relationships and trust across all levels of an organization, and will be familiar with the reality of working in a small but growing organization. This role offers an exciting insight into an ever evolving sector and the opportunity to work as part of a friendly, ambitious team passionate about making a positive impact on peoples´ lives and the environment through effective approaches to sustainable growth and development. The candidate in this role will be directly reporting to Head-ADCC Academy.
- Handle operations of internal and external clients on a day-to-day basis.
- Evaluate all working of formal staff and ensure compliance to all timelines.
- Provide good professional customer experience and administer all vaults.
- Review all daily activities to effective control and report at the end of each day.
- Participate in various meetings to meet all marketing, management and sales objectives to perform all related activities.
- Ensure compliance all policies and practices in all company processes.
- Monitor inventory for each domain and manage all cost controls on weekly basis.
- Prepare all documents and maintain files to resolve all client issues efficiently.
- Coordinate with the Head and develop and administer all online marketing plans and perform research on all new techniques and recommend improvements to website.
- Perform regular market research and ensure effective reach to all community for various products.
- Prepare records of all research finding and analyze all documents and prepare reports to be submitted to management.
- Coordinate with external vendors and prepare strategies for all projects and maintain budget for all projects.
- Develop all marketing dashboards and manage all communication with management.
- Collaborate with vendors and resolve all issue and modify projects if required.
- Prepare business expansion plans in co-ordination with the other members in the team and to execute the business plans to scale.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Experience: 3 To 5 Years of Experience in providing a similar support function in a small, similar minded organization
- Educational Qualification : Degree and/or other qualification in relevant field
- Proven experience in effectively delivering administrative and logistical tasks relating to business systems and office management
- Solid experience in administration and implementation of procedures and processes
- Experience in managing external consultants and providers
- Proficiency in common IT applications including virtual communication tools (Skype, Conf. Call etc.,)
- Affinity to setting up, reviewing and optimizing processes and information management systems
- Ability to think ahead and take appropriate action/make relevant suggestions for improvements
- Ability to build and maintain trust with colleagues and partners
- Flexible and proactive approach to dealing with a remit crossing a number of disciplines
- People oriented, with good listening skills and ability to put others at ease
- Affinity for sustainable production and consumption issues